Â Click image to enlarge!)
How to Buy (you can now buy direct from our website using a Credit Card or Paypal account):
- Click “Add to Cart”Â â€“ browse the website for cd’s you like, Â If you’d like to purchase a cd, please click the “Add to Cart” button next to the cd’s price.
- Click “Checkout”Â â€“ once you have added all the cd’s you’d like to purchase. Press “Checkout” on the left hand menu. Â This will take you to a Checkout page where you can see all the cd’s you’ve added to your shopping basket ready to purchase.
- Click “Checkout with PayPal”Â â€“ Once you’re happy to go ahead with the purchase. Â Please press the “Checkout with Paypal” button. Â You will then be redirected to the official PayPal payment site where you can follow the instructions to complete your purchase. Â Thank you.
Alternative Ways to Buy:
- We prefer payment by Paypal â€“ sign into Paypal and pay to our email addressÂ email@example.com . List the CDs you want in PayPal’s message box (or if buying a lot and need more space, list them in a seperate email).
- Alternatively, customers with UK bank accounts can pay by cheque â€“ make the cheque to: BACM Records – and post it to: The Country Music Archive, c/o â€śGreenacresâ€ť, 451 Folkestone Road, Dover, Kent, CT17 9JX. Don’t forget to list the CDs you want!
- Non UK customers not able to pay by Paypal, please email us for details of alternative methods.of payment.
- UK â€” just ÂŁ10 per CD inclusive of packing & postage.
- Eurozone â€” just 14 euros per CD inclusive of packing & postage; supplied in plastic envelopes but without jewel cases, to provide lighter postage.
- US & rest of the world â€” just US$16 per CD, inclusive of packing & postage; supplied in plastic envelopes but without jewel cases, to provide lighter postage.
- Dealer prices available on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL – please don’t forget to include your name and full address!
Note : All overseas orders are despatched within 24 hours by Air-Mail. Unfortunately there have been delays in final delivery – this is beyond our control so please allow 14 days before notifying us of non-delivery.
Click here to Browse the catalogue
A note to our customers about our CDs
We produce quality CDs of the most collectable Country Music from the 1920s to the early ’60s primarily from the US and Canada but also from Australia and New Zealand and some from England and Ireland.
Our CDs are compiled from very rare, often old, recordings which have been re-mastered to produce the best possible sound, removing imperfections and noise on the originals while preserving their musical integrity. They are issued mainly for collectors/historians, and listeners are asked to take the age and historical content into account.
The original tracks (typically 25 to 30 tracks per CD) are carefully and sympathetically cleaned by a professional musician who knows and loves the music. Each CDâ€™s liner notes are researched by one of our network of country music experts, with a particular interest in that artist or era.